Raspberry Pi 2 is the Latest Version of the Raspberry pi family.
Got it Delivered from Crazy Pi On 10th Feb 2014, shipping was done very fast by them. Buy From Here : Link
The boot time was pretty fast , almost 7 seconds . It is equipped with a 900MHz quad-core Broadcom BCM2836 CPU with 1GB DDR2 RAM with makes the whole thing run Fast . Its claimed that its 6 time faster than the previous one. It have 4 USB ports as the Previous version (B+) have and 10/100T Base Ethernet. Another happy news is Windows recently told that the are gonna provide Windows 10 for Raspberry pi for FREE .
For Wifi connection the same settings as previous versions of the pi can be used, Ubuntu version for Raspberry Pi is also released and can be downloaded form Raspberry Pi website .
Inserted OLD SD card (used on Raspberry pi Mode B ) -> Not Working
Downloaded the image from raspberry Pi website -> It worked
Raspberry Pi restarts when exposed to Xenon Flash Link
WIll Post the results about tests conducted on it soon.
- 900MHz quad-core Broadcom BCM2836 CPU with 1GB DDR2 RAM
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
- 40 pin extended pins – with 27 GPIO pins
- Micro SD slot
- Multiple ports: Four USB ports, full sized HDMI, four pole stereo output and composite video port. CSI camera port and DSI display port
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Micro-USB power source 5V, 2A
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17mm